LLF represents individuals, partnerships, corporations and other entities in the acquisition, sale, exchange, financing and leasing of real property. In addition, LLF represents a number of financial institutions in connection with foreclosure actions involving retail, office and multifamily buildings. Specifically, real estate services offered by LLF include:
- Preparation, review and negotiation of real estate contracts and other instruments.
- Negotiation and preparation of management agreements and leases and subleases.
- Effecting changes in ownership with respect to real estate.
- Effecting tax deferred transactions, such as like-kind exchanges.
- Representation of residential investment property owners regarding building code violations, evictions and forcible detainers.