Susan A. Stoddard
Susan A. Stoddard joined Latimer LeVay Fyock LLC in January of 2013. Her experience includes representation of individuals, financial institutions and businesses in a variety of commercial and civil litigation matters. Susan earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology from Saint Anselm College in 2000 and she earned her law degree from Loyola University Chicago School of Law in 2006. Susan is authorized to practice law before the Illinois state courts and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
Summary of Professional Experience and Representative Clients:
- Representation of businesses and individuals in a wide range of general commercial litigation matters, including breach of contract, business torts, fraud claims, real estate disputes, declaratory judgment, wage claims and shareholder disputes.
- Representation of financial institutions in commercial and residential foreclosures.
- Representation of landlords in eviction actions.
- Representation of receivers and lenders in building code violation cases.
- Representation of financial institutions in creditors’ rights cases and bankruptcy proceedings.
Bar and Court Admissions
United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2007
Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., 2006
Saint Anselm College, B.A., 2000
Chicago Bar Association